Sunday 1 June 2014

Cookies Make Everything Better!

I haven't blogged for a while, so here's a plate of homemade cookies to make it better and say a very solemn sorry!

I used the BBC's Goodfood basic cookie dough recipe, it's a really good bake and even I managed not to burn them! I used just a quick drizzle of vanilla glacé icing with yellow colouring, it really made all the difference to the overall flavour! The recipe didn't give a baking temperature so if you decide to give these a go, here is my baking details...

15 minutes (the recipe says 13 but they still seemed a bit raw)

Preheated 200C oven (the recipe didn't give a temperature but this works great)

I used vanilla in the dough and the icing, but other flavourings would probably work!

Thanks for visiting my blog, more posts to come! X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment